Post pandemic, we continue to follow a set of safety protocols recommended by the RI Department of Health for a medical facility.
Please review our guidelines here:
- Masks are available to patients who feel more comfortable wearing one, but are no longer required.
- If you are planning on pregnancy or currently pregnant or breastfeeding, please call our office so we can determine whether you can be treated at the appointment.
- Please call our office to let us know about any medical conditions or planned surgeries prior to your appointment so we can determine whether you can be treated at the appointment.
- Please plan no dental appointments (including cleanings) 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after filler.
- Please plan air travel at least 2 weeks after any filler appointment
- We ask that you please arrive at the Spa unaccompanied.
- Please arrive at our office with a clean face. If you are planning to remove makeup at the our office, please arrive earlier than your appointment time. We will provide you with an area to wash your face before your appointment.
- Please fill out all your electronic forms online (Patient Forms) prior to your appointment. For more information about our Online Patient Portal please Click Here
- Please review the pre and post care guidelines (Guidelines) for your service before your appointment to determine whether you can be treated at your appointment. Any questions, please call our office.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Hand Sanitizer will be located in the foyer, at the front desk, in the bathrooms, and exams rooms.
All services and touch points are cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day and after each patient.
In addition, ALL rooms are filtered by Molekule’s PECO air filters, which destroy over 99% of SARS-CoV-2 in 1 hour.